- Optimal Management of an Epidemic: Lockdown, Vaccine and Value of Life (with Carlos Garriga and Rody Manuelli)
WORK IN PROGRESS
- Health Inequality: Role of Insurance and Technological Progress. Draft in preparation.
2020 Essen Health Conference*; Econ Brown Bag, Olin Business School*; WEAI*; 2020 Kansas Health Economics Conference; Fall 2019 Midwest Macroeconomics Meetings; Fall 2019 Midwest Economics Theory; Econ Brown Bag, Olin Business School; EEA-ESEM 2019; 2019 SED Annual Meeting; 2019 ASHEcon; 2019 Midwest Economics Association/SOLE; Fall 2018 Midwest Macroeconomics Meetings; 2018 EGSC; 2018 EEA-ESEM; CHEPAR Meeting, Institute for Public Health, WashU
- Household Self Employment (with Barton Hamilton, Andrés Hincapié and Nicholas Papageorge). Draft in preparation.
- Limits to Firm Growth: All in the Family? (with Francisco Buera and Yongseok Shin). Draft in preparation.
- Human Capital Investment and Taxation (with Rody Manuelli)